Your recovery is our priority
We understand that when you are in pain you want to get back to the things you love as soon as possible. Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. Here at Queenstown Physiotherapy we have a strong passion for sports injuries and orthopaedic rehabilitation. Our modern comprehensive purpose built facilities on the same site as Queenstown Medical Centre have a full gym which allows us to support you from day one of your injury through to muscle retraining, strengthening to get you back to what you enjoy. Our team are dedicated to the provision of quality treatments to ensure you can get the most out of the paradise we live in. For your convenience we have two great locations in central Queenstown and Arrowtown.
What to expect
All our appointments are 30 minutes. A thorough history of your pain or injury will be taken and then physical tests assessed to confirm a diagnosis. We aim that you will leave with a diagnosis, understanding of what is wrong and a plan of how we are going to treat your injury or pain and how long it will take. Education on how to unload injured tissue or avoid aggravating activities/postures will ensure you play an active role in your recovery process and long term results. Home exercises are provided so your rehabilitation continues into your daily life after you leave the clinic.
Why see us?
- We have highly trained staff with the passion to optimise your recovery.
- We believe in empowering you to take control of your rehab with education and exercise as well as being hands on.
- Our attitude is you never stop learning and with our comprehensive in house training for all staff we ensure to provide you with the most update treatment techniques.
- We work as a team utilising each therapist’s individual strengths to provide you with the best physiotherapy experience.
- Our facilities with own purpose built rehab gym enables us to take you through all stages of your rehabilitation getting you the best result.